Published 14 Jul 2026, 07:54 UTC · fetched 20 Oct 2026, 08:29 UTC
CryptoBusy
@CryptoBusy
In reply to · 14 Jul 2026, 07:49 UTC · context given to the AI
$BTC is waiting for CPI today. The scenario from yesterday didn't change much, and I'm still targeting lower for quality long entries. We saw a dump towards 61.8K and Bitcoin is holding the lows, pressure remains down. The short I mentioned is still valid, I'm more conservative with my TP's if I take it because price is starting to compress. If CPI triggers enough volatility and pushes price towards the 63.5K zone, I'm shorting the reaction towards 60.4K. Orderflow shows increasing OI and spot selling on this last dump, with funding rates still positive. Showing new shorts are entering. The last push towards the upside showed little spot buying and OI dumping, so to me it doesn't look strong yet. Therefore I'm targeting lower for longs, my main POI is at the 60.4K area, and if we lose that around the monthly open at 58.7K. Only longing the reaction since we're still in a bearish trend on the higher timeframes. Let's see if CPI gives us an entry.@LennaertSnyder Staying patient and waiting for confirmation around key levels makes a lot of sense here.View original on X ↗
Deterministic: the same prices and policy always give the same result
r = 64501.8 / 62467.63 − 1 = +3.26%d × r = -3.26% against a neutral band of ±1.00% → incorrectOnly the end-of-horizon price counts. A brief move followed by a reversal is not a success. Read the methodology
Uses only text available at publication time
Think the interpretation or outcome is wrong? Sign in with X to request a correction, so reviewers know who is asking.
Sign in to request a correction