@CredibleCrypto · *Tweets are my opinion, not financial advice* All OFFICIAL platform links and content are ONLY found on my website below.
Coverage 15 Apr 2026 – 20 Oct 2026
Caller Score
83
Top 17% · #2 of 9 ranked
Scored calls
36
0 pending · 0 unresolved
Hit rate
72.7%
8 correct / 3 incorrect · 25 neutral
Avg 4h return / call
-0.02%
Avg return per call (4 hour horizon)
Following every call
-0.6%
Equal stake on all 36 calls resolved in the last 30 days
Mean alpha
+0.13%
Return minus the same bet on BTC (BTC calls vs cash)
Each component is shrunk toward the cohort mean by sample size (k = 20) and ranked as a percentile among callers in this view; the weighted blend (64) orders the cohort, and the Caller Score is the position in it. 3% of these calls stated a timeframe.
| Component | Value | Percentile | Weight |
|---|---|---|---|
| Hit rateShare of directional calls that were right (neutral moves excluded) | 70.1% | 96 | 20% |
| Follow-the-calls drawdownWorst peak-to-trough of taking every call at equal stake (lower is better) | −10.4% | 31 | 15% |
| Mean alphaAverage return minus the same bet on BTC over the same period | +0.13% | 27 | 25% |
By month resolved · 4 hours horizon
3 records · every scored call links to its source post and price evidence
“I do think a LTF reversal is imminent- wouldn't mind a scenario like this in which $BTC holds a higher low while $ETH makes a marginally lower low on this current drive down before a reversal on both. $ETH showing more weakness here just as we expected and BTC with a much clearer path to new local highs into 90k+ vs $ETH which I think may struggle around the $2600-$2800 region. For now, let's see if we can get that reversal!”
| ConsistencyShare of the window's weeks (days for short windows) with a scored call |
| 100.0% |
85 |
| 15% |
| Risk-adjusted returnMean alpha divided by the volatility of the assets called | 0.10 | 85 | 25% |
30 days · 4h
“Thinking the exact same here- that is, a reasonable chance BTC takes these highs and ETH leaves them behind (for now) as it seems to be the weaker of the two here. This also makes sense in the context of what we are expecting to follow- which is a bit of a deeper correction on $ETH relative to $BTC in the coming days/weeks.”
“$TRAC is beginning to lift up off of it's HTF accumulation zone once again, after another couple of months of accumulation. Each prior rally off of this zone has failed, but eventually one won't and at that point it will be too late to accumulate at deeply discounted prices. We can take a look at the TRAC/BTC pairing for a clue as to when we may be getting ready for some serious expansion. TRAC/BTC is basically currently deviating below a clean HTF range, with 2 attempts at a reclaim already. We now look to be getting ready for a 3rd attempt to reclaim our HTF/macro range lows. Once we successfully reclaim this level we have a 200+% rise to the range highs, which should easily send $TRAC past the built up series of lower highs and into the $1.50+ region for a cool 5x to start. Personally, I'd prefer if we fail this reclaim again because I don't quite feel like I've accumulate as much spot as I'd like just yet- but I have a feeling TRAC won't wait for me to accumulate much longer. If you haven't done your due diligence on $TRAC yet, do it now, because if you keep putting it off it may be too late to establish a good position soon...”