@CredibleCrypto · *Tweets are my opinion, not financial advice* All OFFICIAL platform links and content are ONLY found on my website below.
Coverage 15 Apr 2026 – 20 Oct 2026
Caller Score
15
Top 85% · #9 of 10 ranked
Scored calls
40
8 pending · 0 unresolved
Hit rate
52.6%
10 correct / 9 incorrect · 21 neutral
Avg return / call
-1.07%
Avg return per call (each call's stated horizon)
Following every call
-42.8%
Equal stake on all 40 calls resolved in the last 30 days
Mean alpha
-1.49%
Return minus the same bet on BTC (BTC calls vs cash)
Each component is shrunk toward the cohort mean by sample size (k = 20) and ranked as a percentile among callers in this view; the weighted blend (37) orders the cohort, and the Caller Score is the position in it. 3% of these calls stated a timeframe.
| Component | Value | Percentile | Weight |
|---|---|---|---|
| Hit rateShare of directional calls that were right (neutral moves excluded) | 48.9% | 79 | 20% |
| Follow-the-calls drawdownWorst peak-to-trough of taking every call at equal stake (lower is better) | −70.0% | 21 | 15% |
| Mean alphaAverage return minus the same bet on BTC over the same period | -1.49% | 10 | 25% |
By month resolved · Stated horizon
8 records · every scored call links to its source post and price evidence
“I do think a LTF reversal is imminent- wouldn't mind a scenario like this in which $BTC holds a higher low while $ETH makes a marginally lower low on this current drive down before a reversal on both. $ETH showing more weakness here just as we expected and BTC with a much clearer path to new local highs into 90k+ vs $ETH which I think may struggle around the $2600-$2800 region. For now, let's see if we can get that reversal!”
| ConsistencyShare of the window's weeks (days for short windows) with a scored call |
| 80.0% |
69 |
| 15% |
| Risk-adjusted returnMean alpha divided by the volatility of the assets called | -0.19 | 21 | 25% |
30 days · stated
“I do think a LTF reversal is imminent- wouldn't mind a scenario like this in which $BTC holds a higher low while $ETH makes a marginally lower low on this current drive down before a reversal on both. $ETH showing more weakness here just as we expected and BTC with a much clearer path to new local highs into 90k+ vs $ETH which I think may struggle around the $2600-$2800 region. For now, let's see if we can get that reversal!”
“Yup we are right there at the base of the range so should kick off here soon. My guess is both ethereum:0xd533a949740bb3306d119cc777fa900ba034cd52 and $CVX lift off around the same time, with ethereum:0xd533a949740bb3306d119cc777fa900ba034cd52 "jumping the creek" and CVX just pumping even harder. Will be fun to witness... Just a littttle more patience :)”
“Yup we are right there at the base of the range so should kick off here soon. My guess is both ethereum:0xd533a949740bb3306d119cc777fa900ba034cd52 and $CVX lift off around the same time, with ethereum:0xd533a949740bb3306d119cc777fa900ba034cd52 "jumping the creek" and CVX just pumping even harder. Will be fun to witness... Just a littttle more patience :)”
“The first of many updates to my publicly locked $CVX position, this one around 2 months after the initial lock: Price of CVX on original lock date = ~$2 Current price of $CVX = ~$2 Yield earned via locking = 6,526 cvxCRV equivalent to $881.12 or approximately 10% APR relative to cost price. You'll note that I have delegated my yield earning votes to @VotiumProtocol now and am using the https://t.co/vRZfXnLHAP Union to auto-compound my rewards exclusively into cvxCRV. When we were in the the higher TF accumulation/basing out process I opted to earn yield solely in stablecoins via @StakeDAOHQ, however, now that I am expecting significant price appreciation on $CRV in the coming months I have chosen to earn all my yield in ethereum:0x62b9c7356a2dc64a1969e19c23e4f579f9810aa7 tokens instead (which generally follows CRV price up or down, although not at a 1:1 ratio). By swapping my yield tokens from stables to ethereum:0x62b9c7356a2dc64a1969e19c23e4f579f9810aa7 tokens I am able to further amplify my bottom line and overall APR earned from locking my $CVX tokens (assuming we will in fact see higher prices on CRV over the coming months). Next update will follow in ~2 months.”
“As mentioned in my last vid update shared here we have reached my downside target on $BTC and I am now looking for a LTF base to form inside our "bounce zone" which ideally leads to a full on reversal to clean up all the liquidity to the upside that we left behind. https://t.co/FahCyxGKKA”
“.32 lows taken .29 lows held send it to the range highs posthaste ethereum:0xd533a949740bb3306d119cc777fa900ba034cd52 https://t.co/sW5et03lKE”
“And there is our sweep of the .32 lows right into our previously front-run local demand (blue) zone. Now that that's out of the way, can we finally send it 😤 ethereum:0xd533a949740bb3306d119cc777fa900ba034cd52 https://t.co/LS6o3aBFTU https://t.co/XTm9EUXxSP”