@CredibleCrypto · *Tweets are my opinion, not financial advice* All OFFICIAL platform links and content are ONLY found on my website below.
Coverage 15 Apr 2026 – 20 Oct 2026
Caller Score
75
Top 25% · #3 of 10 ranked
Scored calls
36
0 pending · 0 unresolved
Hit rate
55.6%
10 correct / 8 incorrect · 18 neutral
Avg 24h return / call
-0.34%
Avg return per call (24 hour horizon)
Following every call
-12.4%
Equal stake on all 36 calls resolved in the last 30 days
Mean alpha
-0.14%
Return minus the same bet on BTC (BTC calls vs cash)
Each component is shrunk toward the cohort mean by sample size (k = 20) and ranked as a percentile among callers in this view; the weighted blend (58) orders the cohort, and the Caller Score is the position in it. 3% of these calls stated a timeframe.
| Component | Value | Percentile | Weight |
|---|---|---|---|
| Hit rateShare of directional calls that were right (neutral moves excluded) | 60.1% | 85 | 20% |
| Follow-the-calls drawdownWorst peak-to-trough of taking every call at equal stake (lower is better) | −28.4% | 26 | 15% |
| Mean alphaAverage return minus the same bet on BTC over the same period | -0.14% | 22 | 25% |
By month resolved · 24 hours horizon
10 records · every scored call links to its source post and price evidence
“I do think a LTF reversal is imminent- wouldn't mind a scenario like this in which $BTC holds a higher low while $ETH makes a marginally lower low on this current drive down before a reversal on both. $ETH showing more weakness here just as we expected and BTC with a much clearer path to new local highs into 90k+ vs $ETH which I think may struggle around the $2600-$2800 region. For now, let's see if we can get that reversal!”
| ConsistencyShare of the window's weeks (days for short windows) with a scored call |
| 100.0% |
87 |
| 15% |
| Risk-adjusted returnMean alpha divided by the volatility of the assets called | -0.05 | 74 | 25% |
30 days · 24h
“Yup we are right there at the base of the range so should kick off here soon. My guess is both ethereum:0xd533a949740bb3306d119cc777fa900ba034cd52 and $CVX lift off around the same time, with ethereum:0xd533a949740bb3306d119cc777fa900ba034cd52 "jumping the creek" and CVX just pumping even harder. Will be fun to witness... Just a littttle more patience :)”
“.32 lows taken .29 lows held send it to the range highs posthaste ethereum:0xd533a949740bb3306d119cc777fa900ba034cd52 https://t.co/sW5et03lKE”
“And there is our sweep of the .32 lows right into our previously front-run local demand (blue) zone. Now that that's out of the way, can we finally send it 😤 ethereum:0xd533a949740bb3306d119cc777fa900ba034cd52 https://t.co/LS6o3aBFTU https://t.co/XTm9EUXxSP”
“@KBRT93 We are on the brink of that move, this BTC/ETH pullback has just been a speed bump in the process, still shouldn't be too long though.”
“Both $BTC and $ETH still tapped in their respective ranges, with the highs untapped. Would be very surprised if we don't clean those up before the larger move down. Trying to trade the smaller moves within these ranges is tricky- best to sit on your hands and wait for either extreme of the range.”
“Both $BTC and $ETH still tapped in their respective ranges, with the highs untapped. Would be very surprised if we don't clean those up before the larger move down. Trying to trade the smaller moves within these ranges is tricky- best to sit on your hands and wait for either extreme of the range.”
“Accumulation ✅ Manipulation ✅ Expansion ✅ Local range highs on $BTC almost met, time to once again be a bit cautious as we push up into resistance again. https://t.co/0xojwhVJ2l https://t.co/aHZFsGfJKf”
“Be cautious here folks, we are getting that push to our local range highs and as per prior posts I am expecting a rejection here before a potentially deeper pullback across the board. Atm thinking this may develop into a PO3 setup as opposed to the original triple tap idea I shared, ultimately the outcome is pretty much the same though. ethereum:native”
“@GVOCollective @saitama_98 Yes. Well if ETH hits 20k like I’m expecting an equivalent marketcap on XRP puts in in the $20+ range already.”